Masquerading as Me

This is my roleplay blog. I've been gaming since I started University, which was in 1981. Back then there was pretty much nothing else to play but AD&D, so that's what I started with. I'm also a live roleplayer and sometimes I do re-enactment as well.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Over the Hills and Far a-Blog

I just found a lovely line, so descriptive of my own experience of roleplaying:

"Games are designer food for infovores"

The article goes on to say:

"Attempting to interpret information gives us a high. Scientists are beginning to understand the exact mechanisms in the brain that encourage the release of pleasure when consuming stimuli."


Go see the article:

http://lostgarden.com/2006/07/games-are-designer-food-for-infovores.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home