Masquerading as Me

This is my roleplay blog. I've been gaming since I started University, which was in 1981. Back then there was pretty much nothing else to play but AD&D, so that's what I started with. I'm also a live roleplayer and sometimes I do re-enactment as well.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Old Friends Revisited

I've been busy tidying this week, and in the process found a lot of my old gaming stuff. Not least of all, I found notes from a campaign I was involved in several years ago. The GM of that campaign, titled 'Hannsu', and his wife are currently writing some stories set in that world, so the notes I found will return to their source shortly :-)

I'm reminded of my characters from that campaign. I was very fond of them and had a lot of fun with the plotlines. It was probably the first truly massive campaign I had the pleasure of getting involved with. It was a groundbreaker in terms of detail, scope, story arc and many other aspects of gaming. It pre-dated my discovery of The Philosophy, but probably did a lot to prepare me for it when it came.

For those of you who may have come across it on the Web, the Hannsu I am speaking of is the same one which subsequently became an online interactive campaign. The originators are now back working on it, so if you loved it you can follow the re-development on their current website. I think they have plans for resurrecting the online game as well as writing, though I believe the writing is their priority for now.


*Duck-billed platypus wearing a babydoll nightie waves to one and all from the original Hannsu crew, especially Klishnor*

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Katisha said…

    Who are you ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home