Masquerading as Me

This is my roleplay blog. I've been gaming since I started University, which was in 1981. Back then there was pretty much nothing else to play but AD&D, so that's what I started with. I'm also a live roleplayer and sometimes I do re-enactment as well.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

What's Happening in the Games 21st September 2006

We started a new tabletop game yesterday. We're playing Warhammer FRP with randomly generated characters. I ended up with a well-travelled warior type. She seems pretty cool, I enjoyed playing her last night. Her name is Mathilde, aka 'Carter'. More about her as things develop, no doubt.

I missed the Camarilla Requiem game this month due to personal circumstances, which is a pity. We lost and gained a Prince, apparently. My character, Elijah, is very pleased about who is now the Prince of Manchester, though he will miss his old mucker the former (MIA) Prince, Arthur Daniels.

Shadows is on Sunday.

Mage (Awakening) is stalled, mainly due to ST-related problems, but we're hopefully going to get back to that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home