Masquerading as Me

This is my roleplay blog. I've been gaming since I started University, which was in 1981. Back then there was pretty much nothing else to play but AD&D, so that's what I started with. I'm also a live roleplayer and sometimes I do re-enactment as well.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Update on the Games

In Shadows we are busy sticking our noses in to the world and life of Mistress Lilith, one of my character's alternate selves. This has generated much conversation OOC between myself and our GM about the hazards of roleplaying the opposite gender, etc., since he is playing Her.

In WFRP we have managed to escape from the haunted mansion back into our own time period, with surprisingly little loss of limbs !

In Requiem this month I learnt that my character is much more able in combat than I had imagined. Oddly, he chose to aid Le Ferrier this month. Someone suggested that it was a sort of "Yes he's an a***, but he's our a***" type of reaction...

I've been doing a lot of Requiem related 'behind the scenes' stuff this month relating to the Manchester Ordo Dracul. I've also been helping out with ideas towards the Regional game, which is in March. plus I am working with an American player to devise background between our characters as well. Much fun being had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home